Divine Pasta into Portion Sizes in 1234 Food Plan Style
Nice meal idea here. Perfect for a summer evening and one that all the family can enjoy ☀️😀 Just remember to apply your portions
1 bell pepper
1 red onion
1 bunch of parsley
Italian herbs 125g
Baby plum tomatoes
180g of penne pasta
60g if chorizo
3 table spoons of Red wine
100g of feta cheese
1 1/2 table spoons of olive oil
1. Preheat your oven to 200 c. Bring a large pan of water to the boil with 1/4 tsp of salt for the pasta.
2. Prepare the pepper, aubergine and onion.
3. Put the pepper, aubergine, onion and tomatoes onto a baking tray, season with salt, pepper, garlic and Italian herbs. Spray with frylite and toss to coat, roast on the top shelf until soft and golden.
4. Once the pan of water has come to a boil add the penne and cook until tender.
5. Heat a medium frying pan on a medium heat, spray some fry lite, add the chorizo and stir fry until it realises its red oil. Add the red wine vinegar and bring to a simmer. Add half the parsley, season with salt, pepper and garlic.
6. Once the pasta is cooked, drain and add to the chorizo dressing. Mix well to coat then stir in the roasted veg, crumble half the feta into the mix.
7. Divide pasta into portion sizes, top with the remaining parsley and feta. Enjoy! 😀❤️👊🏼🏋🏼♂️🌍